Changing pace - Oct 24
I'm going to be focusing on bugs, performance, and tweaks for the remainder of the milestone. That means probably less exciting devlogs for a while.
There are a lot of fixes, performance improvements, and tweaks though! Check them out.
Also a new outfit! Those will still be trickling out, and villagers should get more wardrobe variety.
* Added Shirt and Slacks
* FPS improvements
* Added male appearance for Inquisitor Robes
* Added more clothing options for Villagers
* Added /lockcamera
* You can now drop containers onto a solar still to put them in, if that's your thing
* Fixed cursor being visible in first person
* Fixed animation error with chairs
* Fixed a bug that could cause villagers to go missing
* Fixed a bug that could cause components retrieved from an alchemy bench to clip through walls
* Fixed flickering on some of the hair
* Fixed shoppers sometimes skating around
* Fixed duplicate shoppers sometimes appearing
Get Rogue Legend 2
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.