September 19 - Gaming in the Cloud
Realtime clouds have been improved, both in appearance and more realistic density.
New gameplay challenge: forget the actual game, just sit and look at the clouds for a while and see what shapes you can see.
Glass now has reflections. This was much harder than it may seem since it also needed to be transparent, something that the engine wasn't super thrilled about handling.
The result was worth it, as you get nice shiny and reflective windows as you're walkin about town.
* Improved clouds
* Added window reflections
* Fixed some bugs with villagers talking
* Fixed some male appearance bugs
* Fixed some gaps and slopes in town
* Removed excess air mana from sticks
* Improved look of distant terrain
Get Rogue Legend 2
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.